The dry painting booths are built with:
- Sheet metal panels in stainless steel or aluminized metal;
- Two air filter systems with progressive effect: the first with filters at high efficiency and the second with filters at paint-stop effect.
- Clogging of the filters controlled by a differential pressure sensor;
- Extractor fan installed on the ceiling of the booth;
- Air deflectors to ensure an even distribution of the aspiration on the whole front of the painting booth;
- Electrical cabinet place outside the booths built in accordance with the CE regulations.
All our painting booths are built in according of the UNI EN 12215:2010-Coating plants-Spray booths.