The drying ovens type FC are used in the optical industry, goldsmith, electromechanical, electronic, etc., for the following applications: baking – curing – drying – Softening – drying.
The ovens work temperatures up to 270 ° C, and they are particularly suitable in all thermal processes that require uniformity of temperature within very tight tolerance.
The certification of components and materials used give at our ovens a higher quality standard and ensures total reliability.
The oven is supplied with:
- door, interior room and storage plans in stainless steel;
- double wall with thermal insulation of rock wool;
- retractable shelves and sliding rails;
- electric heaters with finned resistances with low surface power placed on the bottom;
- door insulated and equipped with double hermetic seal, with gasket for high temperature,
- forced ventilation system;
- exhaust air valve;
- Temperature Controller / digital thermometer with membrane keyboard;
- electric timer (0-120 °) to set the operation with fixed start counting after reaching the operating temperature;
The noisiness level during the work cycle is lower than 80 dBA.
Our ovens are built in according of the UNI EN UNI EN 1539:2010 – Dryers and ovens, in which flammable substances are released.
|MODEL||USEFUL DIMENSIONS||OVERALL DIMENSIONS||TEMP. MAX (°C)||VOLTAGE V||POWER W||PLANS|
|FC 80-120||400x400x500 h mm.||650x900x1600 h mm.||120||380||3.000||4|
|FC 80-200||400x400x500 h mm.||650x900x1600 h mm.||200||380||3.000||4|
|FC 175-120||500x500x700 h mm.||750x1000x1700 h mm.||120||380||3.000||6|
|FC 175-200||500x500x700 h mm.||750x1000x1700 h mm.||200||380||3.000||6|
|FC 500-120||700x700x1000 h mm.||950x1570x1560 h mm.||120||380||6.000||9|
|FC 500-200||700x700x1000 h mm.||950x1570x1560 h mm.||200||380||6.000||9|