Our powder coating booths are built with:
- Powder collection tank in stainless steel sheet bended and welded. The bottom of the tank is inclined towards the rear to facilitate the collection of the powders.
- Perimeter panels in stainless steel sheet bended.
- A filter unit, positioned on the rear wall of the booth, with self-cleaning filters with high captation efficiency.
- Automatic system for self-cleaning of the filters with compressed air tank, valves, blowing ramps and automatic control unit for the opening of the valves.
- Electrical cabinet place outside the booth built in according of the CE regulations.
All our painting booths are built in accordance with the UNI EN 12215:2010 Coating plants – Spray booths.
|Dimensions: CVP||1-2-3-4-5-6 metres and SPECIALS|
|Assembly:||welding + screws|
|Filtration efficiency:||> 95%|
|Emission in the atmosphere||£ 3 mg./Nmc|
|Noisiness||£ 80 dbA|