The water painting booths are built with:
- Structure and tank in stainless steel,
- overflow tank with adjustment screws for the leveling of the water film,
- Sheet panel for the water film in stainless steel and removable for periodic maintenance,
- Tank of the water with two removable filters, mechanical level control and electro-pump with high flow for the spray nozzles, the tank of the water film and the skimming ramp,
- Skimming ramp, installed in the front side, to skim and to remove the floating residual paint,
- Air filter system composed of:
- Labyrinth filters in stainless steel.
- No. 02 spraying ramps with nozzles to down, in countercurrent, the paint over-spray
- Drop separator for holding up the air humidity, placed before the suction hood, composed of special profiles in reinforced polypropylene, easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Suction hood built in stainless steel sheet, placed on the upper side of the booth, provided with centrifugal exhauster or just a connection hole in case of centralized suction. It is provided with a filtering section with resin filters, for the retention of the dry residual of paint, easy to extract by two little doors placed in the rear side and fitted with sealing.
- Electrical cabinet place outside the booths built in accordance with the CE regulations.
All our painting booths are built in according of the UNI EN 12215:2010 Coating plants – Spray booths.
|Dimensions: CVP||1-2-3-4-5-6 metres and SPECIALS|
|Material:||aluzink or inox plate|
|Assembly:||welding + screws|
|Filtration efficiency:||> 99,8%|
|Emission in the atmosphere||≤ 3 mg./Nmc|
|Noiseness||≤ 80 dbA|